You'll see Red Matter in a circle on the ground at the end of the path, and a Gate will appear inside. To the left of the "police tape" gate is a ladder that you can shoot down by hitting the red button with the Arrow Legion. Astral Chain File 4 Walkthrough. If you catch him you activate the Red Case Lappy's Ultra Quiz. New deals are added throughout the day, so check back often. ... Astral Chain is amazing, is the most fun I've had on switch all year. Anybody can give me pointer on where to find it? This page contains IGN's walkthrough for File 4: Siege in Astral Chain.. In this Astral Chain collectibles guide, you’ll find a map of File 03: Link that marks the locations of the red and blue cases, the level’s Feline Friend, and the toilet. GottaDeal.com posts hundreds of deals each week. Looking for deals similar to the Astral Chain Video Game for Nintendo Switch - $44.99 with Free Shipping?

There should be more than enough enemies for variety in the fight against the Claws and Tartarus.

Blue cases are made of simple activities like solving a puzzle or finding certain objects/NPCs in the world. While following the Chimera tracks you will enter a hall with a red lock on a door. Chapter 8 - Chaos Red Case #13 - Hermit Aberration. B_Locks 10 months ago #1. Astral Chain: File 03 [Link] Side Cases. The combat is flawless and the boss battles are epic. Kyle's here, and counts as someone to defend, so keep the Abs off him. 10 - Cases and S+ Ranks Astral Chain ... Red Case #11 - Astral Investigation. Each chapter (or File) in Astral Chain contains a number of red cases and blue cases. In File 10, Under the Fugitives section, I'm missing a Red case between "Astral Investigation" and "The Gang's All Here". In File 4: Siege, you'll be tasked with finding a woman in white. Blue cases in Astral Chain are basically the side quests of the game. Down and Nerdy. By Jeffrey Parkin Aug 30, 2019, 12:00am EDT Astral Chain; Missing Red Case - File 10; User Info: B_Locks. Two you solve before leaving HQ, 5 in Harmony Square, and five in the Ark Mall. This file has 12 red cases. These answers to Lappy's Ultra Quiz should help you reach the target score of 40. During File 08 in Astral Chain you can find Lappy running around. Red Case #14 - Gate Explosion. Pick up Red Matter and this Gate will appear. There also 7 blue cases… check out this Astral Chain blue case guide to find and complete them all. You can get a good multi Chain Bind and some good multi-hit attacks on the Claws, particularly. Once you get into the control room and drain the canal, head out ahead to the main area and turn left. This case is also found before going up to the helipad. I’ve looked all over the area for a red case, other than Missing Kid, but I couldn’t find it. Climb up to the top of the structure, then chain jump across to the other structure. Accepted Answer After Mystery Capsules, head up and then when the researchers begin running down the stairs follow them back to the previous area. Astral Chain guide: File 04 Siege cases, cats, and collectibles map Map locations to find every red and blue case, the cat, and the bathroom. File 9 has 3 red cases in chapter 2. For Astral Chain on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Missing Red Case - File 10". Red Case #12 - Rescuing Douglas. The visuals are perfect I can't put this game down. In this Astral Chain guide, you’ll find a map of File 06: Complicit that marks the locations of the red and blue cases, the level’s Feline Friend, and the toilet.