Im dancing as fast as I can. Directed by Matthew Nastuk, Mike B. Anderson. Homer tries to make amends for binging his and Marge's favorite show without her; Bart prepares for "Krusty's Holiday Trample". I'm dancing as fast as I can Maybe were just shooting stars Needing something to hold on to But each thing we touch seems to vanish Like candles and friends They burn at both ends Dance, they said Life is only for the moment The light is brief Don't waste it The taste is sweet so taste it So I said I understand I'm dancing as fast as I can D Gbm D G D Bm He said, I've seen you before, as the ban Dance, they said Life is only for the moment The light is brief, Dont waste it. Maybe were just shooting stars Needing something to hold on to, But each thing we touch seems to vanish, Like candles and friends They burn at both ends. Maybe were just shooting stars Needing something to hold on to, But each thing we touch seems to vanish, Like candles and friends They burn at both ends. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. With Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith. So I said I understand, Im dancing as fast as I can. The whole room by then Was starting to spin. -Album - Quiet Lies - #20 on BB Hot 200 on CAPITOL Records in 1982. The taste is sweet so taste it.
He said, 'I've seen you before', As the band broke into Misty. I put one hand on the bar. All the great songs and lyrics from the "I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can" album on the Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Dancing As Fast As I Can, a song by Oysterband on Spotify. I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can:Juice Newton. [Chorus] He said I'll see you around, And as I brushed my hair I winked and said, "you might".
I'm dancing as fast as I can. / INTRO: D G D G / #1. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can - Gus Hardin on AllMusic - 2001 Lyrics to 'I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can' by Juice Newton.