as Lakhan. Cast & Crew. Hifazat starring Vinod Mehra and Asha Sachdev in the lead role. Cast. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Streaming & DVD Movies Showtimes & Tickets Videos News Hifazat (1987) Cast and Crew After Laxmi and her husband's second wife both give birth to boys, Laxmi learns that her son has been kidnapped. Hifazat Movie Review & Showtimes: Find details of Hifazat along with its showtimes, movie review, trailer, teaser, full video songs, showtimes and cast. But Madhuri started this (other movies include Dayavan and Parinda).

Lyrics and video of songs from Movie / Album : Hifazat (1975); Music by: R D Burman; Singer(s): Asha Bhosle, Kishore Kumar; having star cast: Vinod Mehra, Asha Sachdev, Ashok Kumar, Kanhaiya Lal, Madan Puri, Iftekhar, Ranjeet, Lalita Pawar Hifazat (1987) FullHD Movie Cast Hifazat (1987) FullHD Movie English Subtitle Hifazat (1987) FullHD Movie release date Hifazat (1987) FullHD Movie Air date Hifazat (1987) FullHD Movie Scene Find story, trailers, cast & crew, photo gallery, videos, songs, box office collection & every news Hifazat film made headlines for at cinestan.com I would do Madhuri hard if given the chance. Hifazat is a 1973 Bollywood drama film directed by K. S. R. Das.The film stars Ashok Kumar, Vinod Mehra, Asha Sachdev, Narendranath, and Lalita Pawar.The film was not a commercial success. But most men wanted to be Jackie Shroff for that 2 minutes, including me. The film’s songs are composed by Rahul Dev Burman and lyrics written by Majrooh Sultanpuri. Hifazat Release Date - Check out latest Hifazat movie review, trailer release date, Public movie reviews, Hifazat movie release date in India, Movie official trailer, news updates. ... as Janki (as Madhuri) Shakti Kapoor. Movie Details. Ashok Kumar. Hifazat on the Web:IMDb. The film (Hifazat), starring Anil Kapoor, Nutan, Ashok Kumar, was released in theatres on 18 September 1987. Anil Kapoor. Vinod Mehra as Kishore; Asha Sachdev as Asha; Ashok Kumar as Judge Ramprasad - Asha's Foster Father (Special Appearance); Madan Puri as Saw Mill Owner (Special Appearance) But after the 90s. After three tries, Laxmi (Nutan Behl) hasn't been able to provide her husband (Pran) with a child, leaving her to watch in dismay as he marries another woman. as . as Ram Kumar / Raj Kumar. Their have been many movies with adult scenes including Jism, …

Hifazat; Directed by: Prayag Raj: Written by: Kader Khan (dialogue), Prayag Raj (story): Starring: Anil Kapoor Madhuri Dixit: Music by: R.D.Burman Original Language: English. Movie: Hifazat (1987) Hifazat is a 1987 Indian Hindi film directed by Prayag Raj and produced by A.Suryanarayana under the banners Eros Music.