Peace with the Kingdom of the Earthly Mother Peace with the Kingdom of the Heavenly Father PREFACE Book Two of the Essene Gospel of Peace I have to begin this preface with a great confession: this is not my first translation of Book Two of the Essene Gospel of Peace; it is my second. The Essene Gospel of Peace is an ancient manuscript found in the Vatican Library. I think you will enjoy it immensely. The Essene Gospel of Peace, The Unknown Book of the Essenes, Lost Scrolls of the Essene Brotherhood & The Teachings of the Elect. Essene Gospel Of Peace Book 3 Pdf.pdf - search pdf books free download Free eBook and manual for Business, Education,Finance, Inspirational, Novel, Religion, Social, Sports, Science, Technology, Holiday, Medical,Daily new PDF ebooks documents ready for download, All PDF documents are Free,The biggest database for Free books and documents search with fast results better than any … For the first time the complete 4 books of the Essene Gospel of Peace are available in one volume.

This story is told in his book, The Discovery of the Essene Gospel of Peace, published in 1975. Book One of The Essene Gospel of Peace, an ancient manuscript he had found in the Secret Archives of the Vatican as the result of limitless patience, faultless scholarship, and unerring intuition. We can't help but wonder what other Dead Sea scrolls lie hidden in the Vatican vaults that were missed in olden times when the Bible It is a wonderful document of Jesus teaching about how to live in harmony with the laws of nature.

The Essene Gospel of Peace were found in the Vatican Library and translated by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely The first effort took many years to Pdf Essene Gospel Of Peace Book 3.pdf - search pdf books free download Free eBook and manual for Business, Education,Finance, Inspirational, Novel, Religion, Social, Sports, Science, Technology, Holiday, Medical,Daily new PDF ebooks documents ready for download, All PDF documents are Free,The biggest database for Free books and documents search with fast results better than any … This third book of the Essene Gospel of Peace is a collection of texts of great spiritual, literary, philosophical and poetical value, created by two powerful, interwoven streams of tradition.