Send a text message to 2161 short code to get Internet internet settings of your handset: *SMS is free of cost Procedure: Send “all” to 2161 Once settings are received then enter pin code 1234 & press install button to save the settings.

For self-service please log on to E-Care Portal For complaint, Click here Default Usage Rate.
Zong 4g Pakistan, the No.1 data & communication network brings the widest 4G coverage for its valued subscribers. 4+Tax /MB will be charged. E-Care Portal. 2,000. 1 Data Network, Zong 4G always strives for customer delight. You can also dial *6464# for tariff activation menu. Mobile Broadband Re-Activation Offer. CMPak Complex, Plot#47, Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad. These coverage maps are designed to give a generic guideline about Zong coverage areas. Data Usage Check.

it is the second largest company in Pakistan which covers 20% market shares in cellular operations. If you use the internet without subscribing to any data bundle, the default rate of Rs. 1+Tax/MB & will be charged as per the bundle expiry . Recharge Your MBB Number from My Zong App. Zong Sales and Service Centers. Set your profile. UAN (051) 111-222-111 Fax 051 5402002 .

Zong is offering various internet packages including Zong One Day Internet Package 2020 Unlimited 4G Bundle Code to its customers. Zong 2G, 3G, and 4G enabled Mobile Broadband MBB bundles and packages with Free Nights also available. 2- After activation of Zong sim, on first load of card of worth Rs.100/-, I will get 100 free minutes and 100 free sms. Visit Our Services Center. To Activate.
Explore more affordable Internet packages. Activate Zong Mobile Broadband Bundles and enjoy monthly, 3-month, 6-month and yearly plans. Out of bundle rate is Rs. However, network signals are dependent on various factors, such as supported handset/device capability and any obstructions such as terrain, buildings, heavy wires or trees, etc. It is a China-based telecommunication company which was incorporated in 2008 in Islamabad. Click to subscribe the Zong internet packages now. Zong Headquarters.

In this connection, he told that after loading such card, when I call to a Zong number, nothing would be deducted from my account unless and until I finish the 100 free minutes. Dial *102# Charges 10 Paisa +Tax per inquiry; Out of Bundle Rate. Click More at the bottom right of My Zong App; Select MBB ; Activate the MBB Bundle of your choice and press ; Subscribe Now Bundle will be activated ; Registration of MBB on myzong app. 4g Coverage. Continuing with this tradition, for the first time we have launched Mobile Broadband Re-Activation Offer.. All existing MBB customers who have not used their MBB Number/Device since the last 60 days can now enjoy 90 GBs for 3 Months in just Rs. Accessing Verification pin through Device Portal 192.168.8.1. Pakistan’s No.