We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. The Apostles' Creed I believe in God, the father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
Through him all things were made. The Apostles' Creed is a summary of what Christians believe and is the oldest known of the church. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. Apostle's Creed (A Prayer of Faith) - Prayers - Catholic Online I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.

I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.

THE APOSTLES CREED. of all that is, seen and unseen. And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit; Born of the Virgin Mary; Suffered under Pontius Pilate; Was crucified, dead and buried; He descended into Hell; The third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven; And sitteth on the right hand of God …

He descended to the dead.
THE APOSTLES CREED. In addition, the new Creed translation recovers Christ’s title, “Only Begotten Son” (“Fili Unigenite”), which we also saw in the revised Gloria. To say the Son is “born of the Father before all ages” is a very profound theological truth, for the Son is not “born” in the human sense of beginning one’s life, but eternally proceeds from the Father while being always fully God. i believe in one god, the father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Read the full prayer including meaning and history.

he ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.

He was conceived by the power of … the new apostle's creed.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.