Samsung Smooth Surface 5 Elements 6.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Air Fry True Convection Slide-In Electric Range (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (Common: 30-in; Actual: 29.9375-in) Item # … $99.99. The Baking element in the bottom of the stove apparently shorted out and partially melted ... Below are the most popular Caloric Range models we have. This bowl measures approximately 7 2/3-inch in diameter. Caloric 79717 Black Porcelain Cast Iron Stove Burner Grates - SET OF 4 .

Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct ... Keep track of the models you own in your profile. Previously associated with Amana, Maytag, and Whirlpool, Caloric is now part of JMM Lee Properties, which produces ovens and ranges under the Caloric brand name. ... My Caloric gas stove has a electric ignitor. ... None of the models in the link you sent match the module on my stove. Same-day shipping and easy returns at Easy Appliance Parts. Amana Caloric Range Thermostat Knob w/ Wear Part 68325. Caloric EJC335 electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time!

Make Offer - NEW OLD STOCK - CALORIC RANGE STOVE OVEN CONTROL KNOB - 92894. This six-inch chrome drip bowl is compatible with electric ranges that utilize plug-in surface burners. I have an older model Caloric Gas Stove - Heritage Series.

Timer repair and replacement service for the Caloric RSK3700UL Gas Range ApplianceTimers reconditions mechanical timers and electronic timers, repairs, and sells rebuilt timers, stove clocks, appliance timers for your range, washer, dryer and dishwasher. Given that for years prior to the JMM Lee Properties acquisition new Caloric models were not available, if you have one of their units, it may be considered vintage -- and yet you probably depend on it every day. Free shipping. This is … Buy Caloric parts to repair your Caloric appliance at Easy Appliance Parts. The drip bowl sits under the burner to catch anything that may spill over to make cleaning up spills quick. +1-888-873-3829. The ignitor started snapping while I was cleaning it. Here are two photos, one with a serial number. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! This drip bowl is used for electric cooktops and ranges, it is designed to sit under a six-inch surface burner.

Great prices on all factory-authorized Caloric parts you need to help you repair your appliance quickly and easily. Make Offer - Caloric 79717 Black Porcelain Cast Iron Stove Burner Grates - SET OF 4 .