However, anaconda may install tensorflow 1.2.1 version defautly, if you want to update or install tensorflow to a specific version, how to do?

This command runs the Python shell. Starting with version 1.9.0, the conda TensorFlow packages are built using the Intel® MKL-DNN library, which demonstrates considerable performance improvements. conda create -n tensorflow_demo python=3.5 . Currently, I have Python 2.7 but let me show you how to do it.

Press ‘Y’ and let the new packages get installed. We are removing support of older tensorflow versions (as their API is changing) so we should have a nice user-friendly message asking people to update their Tensorflow if they installed a new version of skflow with older tensorflow.

After opening Anaconda Prompt or the terminal, choose any of the following methods to verify: Enter conda list. Enter the command python. It should not matter which Anaconda or Python version you currently have, just follow my code below. We can use anaconda to install tensorflow, here is tutorial.

conda info.

3. When TensorFlow is installed using conda, conda installs all the necessary and compatible dependencies for the packages as well.

from tensorflow.contrib.slim import parallel_reader, tfexample_decoder ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tensorflow.contrib' if Tensorflow.contrib does not exist anymore in the Colab, can I change the code " from tensorflow.contrib.slim import parallel_reader, tfexample_decoder" into any other wording to achieve the function please? Virtualenv installation or Any type of installation. Open “Anaconda Prompt” and run this code.

Thanks, We are creating a new environment names ‘tensorflow_demo’. python -c 'import tensorflow as tf; print(tf.__version__)' # for Python 2 python3 -c 'import tensorflow as tf; print(tf.__version__)' # for Python 3. Let’s get started! pip list | grep tensorflow In this tutorial, we will introduce you how to do with anaconda.

I assumed you have downloaded and installed Anaconda Navigator already. Maybe just check on the import in __init__.py A Beginner’s Guide to Use Anaconda to Install TensorFlow on Win 10. ” This article will walk you through the process how to install TensorFlow and Keras by using GUI version of Anaconda. If you want to check which Python version Anaconda is using, and also on which platform it is running on, along with base paths for environment and packages just use.

If Anaconda is installed and working, this will display a list of installed packages and their versions. For example, Figure 1 compares the performance of training and inference on two different image classification models using TensorFlow installed using conda verses the same version installed using pip.