In March 2020, she released her first album Lady Like I was always told it was going to take some time before things changed and it took a short period of time. Lady Like Ingrid Andress. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret.

Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. 2. As Ingrid Andress climbs closer to the top of the charts, so does her exposure and public recognition. Both Lyrics. Bad Advice Lyrics. Photo credit: Ingrid Andress' YouTube Channel. Content. She co-wrote and co-produced the entire album.
5.3K 3. Country music's Ingrid Andress proves herself on the smart album, Lady Like, which lives up to her breakout single, "More Hearts Than Mine". Andress confirmed the album's track listing on March 5, 2020.

We're Not Friends Lyrics. 1. Ingrid Andress Still Adjusting To Fame.

It was released on March 27, 2020 via Warner Records Nashville.
4,732 views, added to favorites 560 times.

Ingrid Andress: "I feel like it has changed in a drastic way, very quickly. Released March 27, 2020. Print and download Lady Like sheet music by Ingrid Andress.

Ingrid Andress has revealed the track list for her upcoming debut album, Lady Like, due out March 27.The album features Andress as a co-writer and co-producer on every song and includes her nearly Top 10 country single “More Hearts Than Mine,” which made history as the only solo female debut to crack the Top 20 on the Country Airplay chart in 2019. Editors’ Notes “In my opinion, part of creating a song, it's not just about lyrics, even though those are extremely important to me,” Colorado-bred Nashville newcomer Ingrid Andress tells Apple Music. Ingrid Elizabeth Andress (born September 21, 1991) is an American country music singer from Colorado.

SKU: MN0209662 Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in A Major. April 14, 2020.

Her debut single "More Hearts Than Mine" debuted at number 59 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart dated July 1, 2019. Lady Like is the debut album of American country music singer-songwriter Ingrid Andress. 6K 4.

Read reviews and buy Ingrid Andress - Lady Like (CD) at Target.

Ingrid Elizabeth Andress (born September 21, 1991) is an American country music singer.

Lady Like Tracklist. Lady Like chords by Ingrid Andress.

Her debut album, Lady Like, was released in March and became the highest-streaming Country female debut album of all time. "A country pop rookie who can write a chorus like Sia," (PAPER), Ingrid Andress is set to release her debut album Lady Like on March 27 via Warner Music Nashville/Atlantic Records.

Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target.