I am located in Ridgefield, WA. I love to take photos, and I want you to join me in my journey. Professional headshots, portaits and commercial photography.
Find out more about me and my work. 265k Followers, 174 Following, 7 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jessica Andolino (@jessytaylorduh) Commerical photography in Sydney, Jesse Taylor. Just north of Vancouver. Professional headshots, portraits and commercial photography. Get a quote! Executive Portrait photography in Sydney, Jesse Taylor. Get a quote!
Jessie Taylor is a portrait photographer based in Boise, Idaho. Award winning Sydney Commercial Photographer, Jesse Taylor.

With a broad range of experience and a strong focus on portraits, I capture the essence of your brand without losing the personality of the individual. Hello and welcome! Professional headshots, portraits and commercial photography. Jesse Taylor is a Commercial and Corporate photographer based in Sydney. My name is Jesse.

Get a quote! I create images that showcase and celebrate the people, products and services of businesses. I am a newborn, child, family and maternity photographer.