Well it goes like this The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah … Original lyrics of Hallelujah song by Pentatonix.

Verses 1 and 2. 14 thoughts on “ “Hallelujah” by Pentatonix & Leonard Cohen & Jeff Buckley ” EclecticMusicLover says: October 30, 2016 at 12:24 am All great renditions, but have to agree with you John that Jeff Buckley’s is the best, and certainly the most moving. Watch official video, print or download text … Original lyrics of Hallelujah song by Pentatonix. Hallelujah [Scott:] I’ve heard there was a secret chord That David played and it pleased the Lord But you don’t really care for music, do ya? It puts forth what is actually the true meaning of this song, according to Leonard Cohen. Well it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth "Hallelujah" 23 — 2: 59: 1: 42: 16: 20 — — ... Pentatonix (Japanese reissue edition) "O Come, All Ye Faithful" 13: 40 — — A Pentatonix Christmas "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" — 73 — — "White Christmas" (featuring The Manhattan Transfer) — 97 — — "I'll Be Home for Christmas" — 86 — — "Up on the Housetop" — 65 — — "The Christmas Sing-Along" — — — 88 "Coven Verse 5. Pentatonix (abbreviated PTX) is an American a cappella group from Arlington, Texas, consisting of vocalists Scott Hoying, Mitch Grassi, Kirstin Maldonado, Kevin Olusola, and Matt Sallee. I am most familiar with the version by Leonard Cohen (the original) and then of course my personal favorite , Jeff Buckley. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Pentatonix lyrics. Disclaimer: I’m not a literary expert. That being said, let’s delve deeper into the actual meaning of “Hallelujah”. I haven’t read most of the other answers, or any other theories about the song, so this is just my own interpretation, most of it probably wrong. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. One of my all time favorite songs is "Hallelujah" and one of the most covered songs. Lyrics Hallelujah Pentatonix. Pentatonix aren’t the first to try to force “Hallelujah” into this milieu. Plainly, a simple translation of Hallelujah is “Praise the Lord.” Although Hallelujah is written as one word, its Hebrew original comes from two words, which have been merged into one. Lyrics to 'Hallelujah' by Pentatonix: I've heard there was a secret chord That David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do ya? Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position