Step into summer with style and attitude with our range of premium sandals and wedge sandals that will bring you style and comfort during the summer season. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. The well-crafted stacked heel on the the Nadia™ Sandal goes from sunny days to warm nights. Shop for wedge sandals direct from SOREL.

https://www.sorel.com/womens-joanie-ii-slide-wedge-sandal-1855621.html Our Nadia™ Slingback can slide right into your workday and happy hour wardrobe. I normally wear a 6. https://www.sorel.com/womens-joanie-ii-strap-wedge-sandal-1854481.html Try it with wide-leg trousers and a flouncy blouse. SOREL statement on COVID-19 To Our Unstoppable Community: We care deeply about our consumers, employees and community.

Ordered my black wedge sorel's and received them right on time. SOREL flat sandals are warm-weather essentials. Thank goodness I did because my 6.5 fit perfectly. OUTSOLE: Molded rubber. I read the reviews before ordering; a lot of comments advising to order up.

Buy Sorel - Women's Joanie II Lace, Leather or Suede Sandal with Wedge Heel and other Platforms & Wedges at Amazon.com. BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: N/A BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFRENCE: N/A Measurements based on size 7. At SOREL, we’ve taken all necessary precautions guided by the health and safety advice from health authorities around the world. However, as the situation with COVID-19 continues to unfold, we’re sharing a quick update. PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in. MIDSOLE: Molded BPU-PU wedge with Jute wrap.
Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. My first pair of sorel's and I am a fan! FOOTBED: PU like EVA with pigskin topcover. I LOVE my new wedges! Free shipping BOTH ways on SOREL, Sandals, Women from our vast selection of styles. Style # 1923751 Architectural lines, half zip backs and buckled ankle belts atop our most comfortable wedge.

Click or call 800-927-7671. Feels like I am walking on a cushion and leather is high quality. HEEL HEIGHT: 3 1/4 in.