The game mixes elements of Japanese role-playing video games and dating sim video games. [PS1] Thousand Arms (UnDUB) jump to content. Loading... Unsubscribe from ophoster? Thousand Arms (Undub) is a Dating Sim/RPG video game published by Atlus released on October 13, 1999 for the Sony PlayStation. 3 /5. Thousand Arms Undub promo ophoster. Publisher : Atlus. ... Daria Reviews Thousand Arms (PSX) - A PS1 dating sim RPG from ATLUS - Duration: 11:51. 3000 years of hex-editing hell have paid off nicely — here's a complete and issue-free undub to supersede yet another one of Netqork's half-assed broken releases. Languages: English.

Year : 1999. Developer : Red Company. Meis Triumph is the last representative of generations of spirit blacksmiths. Download Thousand Arms (USA) PSP Eboot ROM ID: SLUS-00845, SLUS-00858. edit subscriptions. Thousand Arms is a cross-genre video game developed by Red Company and Atlus, and published by Atlus for the PlayStation in 1998. I have try converting thousand Arms Undub ISO with no luck, I use PSX2PSP, it get the eboot, but wont get pass the Playstation logo, I try converting other game and it work just fine, anyone know how to work around? Language : Genre : RPG. Par yorotiba: 21 février 2017. rating. Thousand Arms (Undub) - 496.97 MB - Thousand Arms Undub CD1.rar - 494.36 MB - Thousand Arms Undub CD2.rar Thousand Arms (Undub) Thousand Arms (Undub) Console : Playstation. my subreddits. Multiplayer : 1 player. popular-all-random-users | AskReddit-pics-news-worldnews-funny-tifu-videos-gaming-aww-todayilearned-gifs-Art-explainlikeimfive-movies-Jokes-TwoXChromosomes-mildlyinteresting-LifeProTips-askscience-IAmA-dataisbeautiful-books-science and yes I use adrenaline on psvita A few mistimed subtitle lines in FMVs are the only flaws detracting from an otherwise perfect presentation.