Chan Sung Jung's profile at Tapology . That’s my mentality and that’s how I come out, every fight. Adam Martin - January 2, 2020. With each win, it’s to get closer to the ultimate victory, one that will secure a world championship belt.

Last 5: L W L W W. Association: Korean Zombie MMA. Home MMA News Chan Sung Jung 'The Korean Zombie' The Korean Zombie reveals four exciting options for his next fight. : 2019-12-21. %: 71.4%. Chan Sung Jung's profile at Sherdog . Current Ranking: #4 Featherweight 'Big League' Record: 12-5-0. The Korean Zombie reveals four exciting options for his next fight.

Email. Quality Perf.

Chan Sung Jung aka "The Korean Zombie" stats, fight results, news and more. Chan Sung Jung left the UFC on a down note. ReddIt. The man who is better known as “The Korean Zombie,” lost to then-UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo in …

Pro Debut Date: 2007-06-24. At the moment, Ige is ranked at No.15 in the 145-pound division, so the 28-year-old is surely looking to face the top competitors in the division, one of them is “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung: “I said it last fight, I want to fight … Facebook. Chan Sung Jung 'The Korean Zombie' Adam Martin-January 2, 2020. Win Finish %: 87.5%. Combat Age: 38. By. Age: 33. Chan Sung Jung 'The Korean Zombie' … Chan Sung Jung’s focus has always been a singular one.When he fights, it’s to win, using anything he has at his disposal to do so. The Korean Zombie wants a title shot against new UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski next, but he has three other opponents in mind as... Korean Zombie isn’t happy with his spot in UFC rankings. Rank State: South Carolina. Twitter. The Korean Zombie reveals four exciting options for his next fight . Pro Record: 16-5-0.

Last 3 Years: 2-1-0. Chan Sung Jung of South Korea celebrates after knocking Frankie Edgar out in their featherweight fight during the UFC Fight Night event at Sajik Arena 3 on Dec. 21, 2019 in Busan, South Korea. Last Quality Perf. Two of the most intriguing featherweights in the UFC’s rankings right now are Brian Ortega and Chan Sung Jung, the latter of the two better known by his nickname ‘the Korean Zombie.’ Jung has a 3-1 record since making it back from his mandatory military service in South Korea, while Ortega looks like a future champion with his only loss coming at the hands of Max Holloway.