The top's compact folding mechanism stacks it neatly behind the rear seats in just 15 seconds with no manual latches and no need for a tonneau cover. definitions. Using a denser, more compact fluorescent light bulb cuts energy consumption by up to 75 percent. The Glock was so thin and compact in. Short Example Sentence for Compact 1. Examples of Compact in a sentence The compact wagon was much more condensed than a full-size SUV. Examples of compact in a sentence, how to use it. These fund What Compact has been fully carried out. Log in. 209+8 sentence examples: 1.
She took it as if to seal a compact between them. compact in a sentence - 30 Lists. 3. The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology. 4. I think our center will compact to the density of a neutron star. The compact design of the machine allows it to be stored easily. Compact sentence examples compact This famous compact was the work of John of Nassau, at that time governor of Gelderland, and did not at first commend itself to his brother. antonyms. Once winter-flowering heathers finish flowering, clamp them lightly with shears to keep them compact. How to use compact in a sentence. Are not these evidences of a compact between them? 3. 209+8 sentence examples: 1. Use a tamper to compact the concrete around the form during pouring. synonyms.

The compact list of example sentences with compact.
It’s a tight, compact space and is a. The material is apparently a compact greenish diorite. Compact but good stopping power.

Examples of a compact in a sentence: 1. 100 examples: Computers maximise efficiency in processing text by compacting it into the… Cambridge Dictionary +Plus My profile 2. compact / examples. The television also comes in a compact 36 cm screen size, ideal for bedroom or kitchen use. Carrying around the compact tablet was much easier than lugging around a heavy laptop. 2. 3. 2. A more complete and compact description of curvature in n dimensions is embodied in the Riemann tensor. 2. A compact version of a space ship floated right outside the doorway. My solitary compact with the sky.