A ctress Dilshad Vadsaria is best known for her roles as Rebecca Logan on the ABC Family television series “Greek” (2007-2011), from which she picked up a NAMIC Vision nomination, and as Padma Lahari on the ABC TV series “Revenge” (2012). She had been born in Ireland in 2001 and is 15 decades old. Discover More: Kimmy Shields Wiki: Age, Height, Parents, Siblings. Dilshad Vadsaria was born in September 1977 in Karachi, which is located in Pakistan. It was recently in the news that Vadsaria has finally married. In June 2018, Samantha shared the wedding picture of her parents, wishing them for their 47th wedding anniversary. Dilshad Vadasaria, Born as Pakistani-Portuguese but now living as an American national, the renowned TV diva is the magnificently beautiful television actress. Dilshad Vadsaria (born c. 1985) is an American television actress. Short Bio. This block contains the information about Dilshad Vadsaria and provides an insight into the life of the celebrity. She is a celebrated Actor. Screen actress known for her work on ABC Family's Greek and for her guest appearances on such television series as Bones and NCIS. Though the lady has never been very open about her family background, she keeps sharing pictures of her parents time and again. And perhaps, their culture and religion might be a prime reason that her parents are so worried about her conjugal life.

From here you can also learn when, how and why the profession of an actor was chosen. She stands the height of 1.54 meters (5 feet and 1 inch tall.) 2001 McNultyAccording to a resources that are wiki, Amybeth McNulty celebrates her birthday. Dilshad Vadsaria was born on September 14, 1985 (age 34 years) in Karachi, Pakistan. View Dilshad Vadsaria (bio, boyfriend, dating, married, height, wiki, husband, hot). Dilshad Vadsaria was born in Karachi, Pakistan to a native couple.

She starred in the film “30 Minutes or Less” (2011).

My parents were extremely focused on my future, especially in relation to education because they knew what hardships I might face without an education. Some interesting facts are waiting for you here. Dilshad Vadsaria's height is 5 ft 1 in (1.57 m).

She. The celebrity belongs to ethnicity and contains an height which matches her look that is sweet. Vadsaria can speak French and Gujarati. Dilshad Vadsaria was born in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan in 1985 and she celebrates her birthday on 14th September. The love, care, and time they devoted to my education and my ability to succeed in life have been instrumental in the life I’ve carved out for myself.