The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. Overview. der (blad'er), [TA] A distensible musculomembranous organ serving as a receptacle for fluid, such as the urinary bladder or gallbladder. Liver diseases include hepatitis, cancer of the liver, infections, medications, genetic conditions, and blood flow problems. Telugu Meaning of Latter or Meaning of Latter in Telugu. The gallbladder wall is composed of a number of layers. English Telugu English - Telugu; uric acid; uricotelic; urinal; urinals; urinary; urinary bladder; urinary system; urinary tract; urinate; urinated; urinating; urination; urine; urinephrous; urn; Uruguay; urinary bladder in Telugu translation and definition "urinary bladder", English-Telugu Dictionary online. Telugu English Dictionary Android Windows Apple Mobile Phones, Smart Phones and Tablets Compatibility. I am the gladder of it, as perhaps I may get the benefit of his advice occasionally. Some common ones are. Gallbladder sludge is a collection of cholesterol, calcium, bilirubin, and other compounds that build up in the gallbladder. See: detrusor. gall bladder definition: 1. a small organ in the body, connected to the liver, that stores bile (= a bitter liquid that…. The gallbladder wall's innermost surface is lined by a single layer of columnar cells with a brush border of microvilli, very similar to intestinal absorptive cells.
: But I know that for some reason she was gladder yet when I turned to depart. : Of course we're gladder to see her than she could be to see us, because she's mamma, and we're only just the children! Explore Mayo Clinic studies testing new treatments, interventions and tests as a means to prevent, detect, treat or manage this disease.. The gallbladder is a small organ located below the liver. Learn more. Telugu Meaning of Snakes And Ladders or Meaning of Snakes And Ladders in Telugu. Alternative medicine. Learn more. It works like a pipe, hence the reference to Magritte's famous painting The Treachery of Images.. What the function does is to pass the left hand side of the operator to the first argument of the right hand side of the operator. echogenic: [ ek″o-jen´ik ] in ultrasonography , giving rise to reflections (echoes) of ultrasound waves. Gladder definition, feeling joy or pleasure; delighted; pleased: glad about the good news; glad that you are here. The gallbladder is a pear-shaped, hollow structure located under the liver and on the right side of the abdomen.

Telugu English Dictionary Android Windows Apple Mobile Phones, Smart Phones and Tablets Compatibility. Get the meaning of Glad in Telugu with Usage, Synonyms, Antonyms & Pronunciation. See more. Many conditions can affect your bladder. Most of the time, the inflammation is caused by a bacterial infection, and it's called a urinary tract infection (UTI). : I'm sure there is, and I'm gladder to see you two people than can possibly be expressed. These stones are extremely hard and usually require a laser, ultrasound or other procedure for removal. See: detrusor. Cystitis (sis-TIE-tis) is the medical term for inflammation of the bladder. Telugu Meaning of Bladder or Meaning of Bladder in Telugu.

gladder definition: 1. comparative of glad 2. comparative of glad . The urinary bladder or simply bladder is a hollow muscular organ in humans and other vertebrates that collects and stores urine from the kidneys before disposal by urination.In the human the bladder is a hollow muscular, and distensible (or elastic) organ, that sits on the pelvic floor.Urine enters the bladder via the ureters and exits via the urethra. The bladder is a hollow organ in your lower abdomen that stores urine. Type: noun; Copy to clipboard; Details / edit; en.w There's no evidence that herbal remedies can break up bladder stones. The gallbladder is a hollow organ supplying bile to the digestive tract that is mainly used to emulsify fats and oils.