Letra de I Just Wanna Dance (Demo for TIFFANY) (Lyrics) Walking downtown streets On the city lights (Eh) I feel the energy flowing Through my veins tonight (Ah) Wearing my party shoes on my feet Even they're moving to the beat (It's alright, it's alright) When the club closes at 3 We can take it to the streets all night Ain't no stopping ‘cause. RIFF-it good. No I just don't wanna dance, With her tonight, Cause I'm feeling sad and blue, It just ain't right, I just wanna have you by my side, To love and hold me tight, Yes I only wanna dance with you tonight, SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Rat City feat.

I Just Wanna Dance lyrics by Rat City. / Hit my phone boy, is you home boy? Review: RIFF-it. Get the lyrics for 'I Just Wanna Dance (Kago Pengchi Remix)' by Tiffany in Korean, Romanization, and English. Artist: Kiss. Highlight. Boys Lyrics: Ayy, boy, whatcha say, boy? I Just Wanna Dance Lyrics. I Just Wanna Dance by Rat City. / Are you alone boy? Artist: Jessy Rose. Kiss - I Just Wanna Lyrics.
SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Heyo! Jessy Rose - I Just Wanna Dance Lyrics. Album: Sin Fronteras.

RIFF-it good. Heyo! Review: RIFF-it. I say you don't show Don't move, time is slow I say... take me out! Album: Revenge. / You tryna play coy like a Gameboy? Isak Heim のI Just Wanna Dance の歌詞. I'm just a crosshair I'm just a shot away from you And if you leave here You leave me broken, shattered, I lie I'm just a crosshair I'm just a shot, then we can die I know I won't be leaving here with you I say don't you know You say you don't know I say... take me out! Check out who wrote, composed and arranged 'I Just Wanna Dance (Kago Pengchi Remix)' in … Come give me dome, boy / Got a boy with degrees, a boy in Song Search Try another search . If it was real How would I know?