Black-owned beauty brand Juvia's Place is adding two new products to its line — foundation and concealer.

For more about this website, and its current promotions connect with them on Twitter @juviasplace, or Facebook, or Pinterest. …

Visit juviasplace.com

A great formula to even out the complexion, refine skin texture and erase blemishes, maintaining the initial finish throughout the day. ($20.00 per ounce). We’re talking $25 max for quality that feels luxe to the touch. You are viewing current juviasplace.com coupons and discount promotions for July 2020. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Our Shade Comparison Chart is as close as we can get to other brands.…” For only $34, you can purchase both products starting May 20.

Everyone has been waiting to see what’s next from the black-owned beauty brand making waves in the industry. Juvia's Place I Am Magic Foundation offers a smooth application with a natural and soft matte finish to give a flawless coverage. Juvia’s Place is known for its ultra-pigmented eyeshadow palettes that are actually affordable.

Per the comparison chart Juvia's Place posted on Instagram they have it comparable to Fenty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte in 105 and NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop in Fair.I feel like they swatch similarly for the Fenty foundation but I think NYX is a bit deeper. Juvia's Place I Am Magic Foundation is a liquid foundation with a matte finish and full coverage that retails for $20.00 and contains 1 oz.

There are 42 shades in our database, which you can select from in the View a Shade dropdown menu below. 48.8k Likes, 2,846 Comments - Juvia's Place (@juviasplace) on Instagram: “Hope this helps Beauties. 13.8k Likes, 672 Comments - Juvia's Place (@juviasplace) on Instagram: “An Estimated Shade comparison of our I am Magic Foundation .Swipe Left for recommendation on…” Jul 4, 2019 - Juvia’s Place Shade Comparison Chart (Full Shade - Range Foundations) : MakeupAddiction Stay safe and healthy. Connect with Juvia's Place.