Play Symbol Remember – From ArcadePrehacks.com. Related icons include security icons, crime icons, cyber icons, virus icons

Mii Hacking. If so, that could be a Mii from another region, like from Korea. V 1.1 New Mii`s! Collect gold coins to access special bonus options. as its name? Remember symbols in specific orders to solve each level in this unique puzzle game. I don't know how that was done. Does the Mii have ??? If you see someone with balloons in their name, or a crown in their name, that means they have a special program on their computer that lets them add symbols not normally found in the Mii Channel to their name.

Try to finish in as little time as possible. *EDIT* And before anyone says this, I am aware that Japanese can display on other 3DS systems. Choose between 2315 hacker icons in both vector SVG and PNG format. Special Symbols are symbols that will be beside your name in Online Nintendo WFC in Mario Kart Wii and Nintendo Network in Mario Kart 7 if you do certain things. Hey guys,so i desided to create some Hacked Mii`s. No "?? No one is liable if you managed to somehow get your 3DS banned. Rating miis helps us to sort the miis in our library, showing the best creations with the highest priority. 10: Blitz: 1667: on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:28 pm ALPHAMARIOX: Global announcement: New Advertisement Video (Anyone can join in and help … Download all the hacker icons you need. Topics Replies Author Views Last Posts ; Global announcement: The Mario Kart Custom Community Grand Prix [ Go to page: 1, 2] 25: Blitz: 7544: on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:16 pm LBFlbf1: Global announcement: How Did You Find The Site???

I have a Japanese Wii console, so I know from experience.

Write Char Offset D27E4DDC 00000002 3FE08000 93BF1500 3BE00000 00000000 Include this in all files that have any item hacks. I will add new Mii`s ASAP so enjoy this cool symbols I made them with my 3ds,Idk if they are working with Nintendo Wii or Wii U.Use at your own risk.