Read on to see the many insightful, witty, and motivating things that have been said about reading by authors, poets, scientists, artists, visionaries and even comedians. Let us know in the comments below which is your favorite, and what quotes you would add to the list! Franz Kafka Quote .

Kafka, who, as Juan Villaloro points out, managed to make the world’s offices poetic, suggests we practice reading as an act that disarms us. 1395 quotes from Franz Kafka: 'Once Kafka came to regard any philosophy as nothing more than a system of rules to be enforced, a dogma both bigger and smaller than himself, he withdrew from it. A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. 9. Motivational Quotes; Inspirational Quotes; Positive Quotes; Life Quotes; Funny Quotes; Wisdom Quotes; Beauty Quotes; Love Quotes; More . Quotes tagged as "kafka" Showing 31-60 of 110 “Every thing you love is very likely to be lost, but in the end, love will return in a different way.” ― Franz Kafka, Kafka's Selected Stories Franz Kafka Quotes - Quotes of Franz Kafka Poem Hunter. Franz Kafka is known for his literary works including “Die Verwandung” and “Das Schloss” as well as “Der Process”. Wall Quotes Poetry Quotes Book Quotes Cool Words Wise Words Kafka Quotes Belief Quotes Jokes Quotes Qoutes. 0 0 « Prev; Next» Franz Kafka - Biography.

I do not read advertisements.
Explore Kris Krug's photos on Flickr. 8. The German-speaking author, born in 1883, has been hailed by many as one of the most thought-provoking and influential writers of our time.

Franz Kafka. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the 100 best quotes about reading. James Baldwin; Antoine de Saint-Exupery; Ernest Hemingway; Paulo Coelho; Aldous Huxley; Isaac Bashevis Singer; Charles Dickens; Walter Scott; Popular Topics. Franz Kafka quotes reading. See more ideas about Quotes, Words, Kafka quotes. Franz Kafka[a] (3 July 1883 – 3 June 1924) was a German-language writer of novels and short stories. These Franz Kafka quotes will change the way you think. What Influence did Franz Kafka have? Nov 25, 2018 - Explore jpittinaro's board "kafka quotes" on Pinterest. No sooner said than done - so acts your man of worth. Share Tweet. 0 0 .

Franz Kafka's quotes in this page.
Franz Kafka. His work demands, beforehand, the reader’s courage, which is not something that is easy to come by. Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self. I Love Books Good Books Books To Read My Books Kafka Quotes Book Quotes Reading Quotes Writing Quotes Book Authors. Franz Kafka Quotes Related Authors. I would spend all of my time wanting things.