So let’s get started.

Our tentative schedule: bangkok (arrive in morning) 4 nights. Explore the vibrant cityscape of Bangkok, marvel at the majestic granite peak of Doi Suthep, and savour pad thai in Chiang Mai. Thailand and Vietnam Itinerary with GalaTourist is reputable local travel agency that specializes in organizing Tour itinerary with the conscientious staffs, support 24/7, good reviews Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Tours & Trips 2020/2021 Immerse in the exotic world that is about to reveal itself before your eyes with our Southeast Asia tours.

Fly from Hanoi to Danang and visit Hoi An and Hue..... and if there is any time left, visit Nha Trang before returning to Saigon for the return flight.

What I love about DIY trips is that you follow your own itinerary, have flexible time and most importantly, you can stick to your budget.

I changed my itinerary a bit and decided to skip Chiang Mai to have some more time for Laos and Cambodia. Fly from there to Hanoi.

Tha keek 3. pakse 2.

I want to share with you how my Tita and I did our DIY Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand trip on a budget for 6 days. Sail on the Mekong River or observe the wildlife thriving on its riverbanks. with 2-3 weeks I tried but could not fit in Thailand.I was able to arrange a 3 week tour that was cost efficient Saigon and Mekong then fly to Siem Riep.From there fly to Luang Prabang, then bus to Vientienne. Our plan is to start and end in BKK and see some of Thailand while we are there, but focus on Laos and Cambodia. Compare similar trips and tour companies to find your perfect vacation at the perfect price.

This is how my revised itinerary looks right now: Thailand (3) Bangkok (3 days) (Night bus to Chiang Khong and crossborder to Huay Xai) Laos (21) Huay Xai / Gibbon Experience (2) See the highlights of Indochina on this epic 22-day adventure. Shop for souvenirs in Ho Chi Minh City and join the locals sipping coffee at a lakeside café in Hanoi. Vietnam Laos itinerary with GalaTourist is reputable local travel agency that specializes in organizing Tour itinerary with the conscientious staffs, support 24/7, good reviews

Reviews, prices, videos, photos, and itinerary for 27 Day Thailand, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam 2018 Itinerary. nong khai 4. vientiane 2. vang vieng 2. luang prabang 4. phonsavan 3. paksan 1.