The Warrior Palette Consists of 9 Highly Pigmented Shades Shades Include: Amina, Idio, Mino, Ahosi, Moremi, Kano, Dahomey, Bakwa & Benin Cruelty Free Product Free Download WordPress ThemesDownload Nulled WordPress ThemesPremium WordPress Themes DownloadFree Download WordPress Themesudemy paid course free downloaddownload samsung firmwareDownload … From Sudan to Marisol, our 42 expertly formulated shades are globally-inspired for long-lasting, all-day wearability. Each Juvia's Place palette has a different African theme in terms of the images and shade names.

Dahomey is a deep orange gold shimmer. Meet The Warrior by Juvia's! They look rich in pigment. Official description: Take a trip around the world with Juvia's Place and our brand new I AM MAGIC Foundation formulas. This golden glow palette has golds, bronzes, and browns that are guaranteed to make eye looks pop. Experience the beauty ritual of goddesses by indulging in a unique collection of eye shadows inspired by rich earth tones that deliver depth and dimension to …

This palette just screams goddess with the earthy-inspired tones. I think this theme really works with the sandy neutral ... Kano is the shade I use in the crease; it's a warm, almost butterscotch-toned brown matte that definitely has a hint of yellow to it. The Palette includes golds, bronzes, and brown shades.

Juvia’s Place Warrior Palette – Review Time October 29, 2018 November 7, 2018 Maritza I know I am, once again, late to the game on this palette, but it’s new to me, so I thought I would give you a fresh perspective after the hype has died down. This collection of…
The Juvia's Place Warrior Eyeshadow Palette is a classic spin on the Nubian Palette by Juvia's Place. Experience the beauty ritual of goddesses by indulging in a unique collection of eye shadows inspired by rich earth tones that deliver depth and dimension to your eyes. I am back this week with another series of looks featuring Juvia’s Place! The Juvia's Place Warrior Eyeshadow Palette is a classic spin on the Nubian Palette by Juvia's Place. Experience the beauty ritual of goddesses by indulging in a unique collection of eye shadows inspired by rich earth tones that deliver depth and dimension to your eyes.

The inspiration for the new Juvia’s Place Warrior Eyeshadow Palette came from a warrior regiment of Dahomian African women. Today’s review I will be highlighting The Warrior Palette.This palette retails for $20 USD, but can often be snatched up for sale anywhere from $10-14 USD.I purchased my palette during a Valentine’s Day sale for $14 USD. Similar to the Nubian Palette, the Warrior By Juvia’s has an edgier vibe. Best of all, I love that it will make you look like a Bronzed Goddess ! Juvia's Place wanted to put an edgy twist on their original best seller - The Nubian. I AM MAGIC Foundation was designed for ALL skin t Juvia's Place Warrior II Eyeshadow Palette is a revamp of the first edition Warrior Palette, with a more extensive collection of gorgeous neutral shades. The Warrior Eyeshadow Palette features a gorgeous combination of golds, bronzes and browns.