In fact, cotton is one of the main reasons people complain of sweaty, stinky feet! 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,322.

Made of 73 percent Olefin, 11 percent polyester, 11 percent polyester, and 5 percent elastane, this sock is actually one of the better ones, material-wise. Sweaty Feet. Even though cotton feels like a light and comfortable material, moisture absorbed by cotton fibers doesn’t evaporate back into the air outside the sock! 95 ($11.07/Fl Oz) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. $14.95 $ 14. Although this isn’t the next topic you will want to bring up at family dinner, it is definitely one that needs to be discussed. As the name suggests, they include Dri-Tech Moisture Management Technology, working to keep your feet dry and cool.

Their famous DryMax technology provides for one of the best pair of socks for sweaty feet that money can buy.

The best socks for sweaty feet in work boots are the Dri-Tech socks from Dickies. While cotton socks are very popular, they’re certainly not the best choice for sweaty or stinky feet. Carpe Antiperspirant Foot Lotion, A Dermatologist-Recommended Solution to Stop Sweaty, Smelly feet, Helps Prevent blisters, Great for hyperhidrosis. I encourage you to check my guides on the best summer work boots and the best winter work boots. I recommend you owning different boots for summer and winter seasons. Amazon's Choice for best socks for sweaty feet. Socks or footwear are not the only reasons for sweaty feet, sometimes it … While no one wants to talk about sweaty feet it is evident that it is a rampant issue given how difficult it can be to find the best socks for sweaty feet. Making the socks even comfier to wear in your work boots are the mesh ventilation channels running throughout the material.