Il y a 8 années. 4 Answers.

1 decade ago . Relevance.

As far as I'm aware, the Methodist Church doesn't have nuns, as the Catholics and Anglicans do (yes, there are Anglican and Episcopalian nuns). Update: (((Midge))) Update 2: ((((Ozzzzzzz))))) Answer Save. 5 years ago. The word "religious" in this case comes from the Latin word regula, which means rule, or a written way of common life. Relevance. The basis of the monastic lifestyle is poverty, chastity and obedience. Donut Tim.

However, there may very well be Methodists active within the Third Order of St. Francis and similar religious organizations, and most of … Ouvrez une session pour répondre aux questions Publier; C J. Lv 7. Lv 7. Answer Save. Nuns marry Jesus. Relevance. These three are a package deal. TStodden. Can nuns marry now?? Il y a 8 années.

Just last month I was looking at family pictures, and there was my aunt, who entered the Congregation of the Humility of Mary in 1952, kneeling at the altar in a beautiful white satin wedding dress as she began her novitiate. 14 réponses. Can Nuns marry? I'm Canadian. Can methodist nuns marry?

Réponse préférée.

12 Answers. Clergy can't marry because they are already married to Christ through the sacrament of Holy Orders (if they are going to become a priest) and through their vows if they are religious (nun or monk). Midge. Answer Save. Yes, they can marry. While this can vary by religion, the monastery order & their vows... it's generally considered forbidden for nuns under the traditional Christian / Catholic religion as part of their vow of chastity. Favorite Answer.

well the Canadian part explains the stupidity then. It was an archetypal picture of the group of women with whom she entered, looking sincere, virginal, and pretty scared.

Login to reply the answers Post; Debdeb. No, they are not.

God bless, ROMVLVS FVRIVS They are not purer, because God calls some to live a single life, some to marriage and others to the religious life.
1 decade ago. Favorite Answer. Are they permitted to marry according to most secular laws? Répondre Enregistrer. Yes.. 0 2 0. 0 2 4. pope, nuns & priests of christianity, hindu sadhu, buddhist monk etc, etc can't get married!—because they are all pagan & they obey the law of demoncrazy satan!— a wise loving god would never say do not marry! Can Nuns Marry If Priests Can Be Married, Why CAN'T NUNS Be Married ... 31 things you didn't know about the life of nuns | KiwiReport Are nuns allowed to marry?

Lv 7.

First of all, nuns were never forbidden to marry. Are they permitted to marry according to their religion?
First of all, bear in mind that in the Catholic Church, when you get married you are committing yourself to the possibility of children.

solarius.

Lv 7. Can nuns marry other nuns?

12 Answers. I get this one; I really do. Pertinence.

The life of a religious woman is, by its definition, celibate.

Lv 7.