Preferred Sunlight: Full Sun (6+ hours) Preferred Soil Moisture: Moist Fertilizer Needs: When transplanted and then every 3-4 weeks When grown in masses or used as a bedding plant, individual plants should be spaced approximately 16 inches apart. Lantana species are widely cultivated for their flowers in tropical and subtropical environments and (as an annual plant) in temperate climates. Spring Bouquet Laurustinus. Plant Needs. Both are prolific bloomers that attract a multitude of hummingbirds and butterflies. Lantana camara ‘Dallas Red’ • Mature Height: 3′ • Mature Width: 6′ • Light Requirements: Full sun • Water Requirements: Deep infrequent water • Fertilizers: Dr Q’s Tree, Shrub & Vine Food, 16-8-4. Dallas Red Lantana has long been popular for its profusion of flowers that open a dark orange and fade to a brilliant red. Water: Low, once established. An excellent choice for attracting butterflies and other pollinators to your garden. It has green foliage.

The fruit is not ornamentally significant. Family: Verbenaceae Millette Photomedia offers a huge collection stock images and royalty free affordable gardening images. Depending on the region and type grown, lantana plants can be treated as annuals or perennials. There are several varieties available that offer a multitude of colors. Lantana camara 'Dallas Red' Care & Maintenance. I’ll be showing you how I prune my Lantana “Dallas Red” which grows to around 4’x 5′ and my Lantana “New Gold” which is a ground cover at 1-1/2′ x 4′. Blooms are yellow, orange, and red, deepening to all red with age. Description Description. These varieties include, among others, Dallas Red, Irene, and New Gold. Dallas Red Lantana. Dallas Red Lantana Plants produce clusters of golden yellow, fiery orange and red flowers that deepen to all red as the blossoms mature. Characteristics: Our 'Dallas Red' Lantana has fiery red, orange, and yellow blooms and a more compact growth habit. Dallas Red Lantana – Lantana… Every Landscape in the southwest should have at least one of these low growing, drought tolerant beauties! There are several varieties available that offer a multitude of colors. Lantana Dallas Red - Shrub-like lantana with an upright, compact growth habit. Item# 9946. As I was going to the store I came across one of the greatest displays of The New Gold, White, Red and even Purple Trailing Lantana I have ever seen! About This Plant. Apr 1, 2016 - 'Dallas Red' Lantana Tree | something special every day Light: Be sure to plant your lantanas in full sun.They will soak it up! The fuzzy pointy leaves remain green throughout the winter. 0:08. Seeds that follow blooms are toxic.

Due to water cut backs, I just recently ripped out my lawn and completely re-landscaped my … Plant Code: L7022 Light: Full Sun - 6+ Hours Direct Sun. Doreen Dillinger perennials. Dallas Red Lantana Plants for Sale - Satisfaction Guaranteed - FREE Shipping - Buy NOW - The best flowers start here! Shrub-like lantana with an upright, compact growth habit. Bloom Time: Summer Fall. Dallas Red Lantana will grow to be about 18 inches tall at maturity, with a spread of 18 inches. Average Size: 3' H x 3' W. Spacing: 3' Cold Hardiness: Non-hardy below 32°F. Dallas Red Lantana features showy cymes of red flowers with orange overtones and yellow centers at the ends of the branches from early summer to mid fall.