Girl’s Level 1. I don't go to clubs. This course will qualify you to be an assistant coach for aerobic gymnastics. Kick up to Handstand, fall to flat back BARS 1. The Xcel program is a completely separate, alternate program. Level 1 Level 2. Stretch jump onto mat, then 2. Level 9 - Level 9 is the first optional level to require gymnasts to go above and beyond the skill requirements (2 A skills, 3 B skills, 1 C skill) to reach a 10.0 start value. Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Levels 4 & 5. Considerations.

USA Gymnastics adjusts its level skill requirements from time to time, but Level 1 skills generally stay the same. Level 4. The Xcel Program is a national USA Gymnastics program of gymnastics levels that runs alongside the Junior Olympic (JO) program. Circles and flares are also incorporated on floor routines and can be practiced on a training lift called a “mushroom”. I am level 1(really basic)I am 13 and I only have a yoga mat and floor beam. Aerobic Gymnastics Level 1. Mount: Pullover 2. Level 3.

Be sure to properly stretch to warm the muscles to reduce risk of injury. Level 4 *5 years & older *1 hour all equipment *Boys & girls separated *Afternoons & evenings. Level 1 VAULT 1. Girls Level 1 & 2 Gymnastics (8-13 yrs) Girls Level 1 & 2 gymnastics is a 50-minute class in our Big Gym for girls 8 – 13 years old. Boys. Girls. I am trying to be a self-taught gymnast.I know I can't do a handstand and cartwheel. I am trying to be a self-taught gymnast.I know I can't do a handstand and cartwheel. Girls. I don't go to clubs. Typically, even Level 1 skills are too hard for a beginner. Aerobics gymnastics is a thrilling discipline to coach. Level 5 OR OR Pike-on-OR Pike-on - Pike-on-OR Acceptable range. ©2020 SportsEngine, Inc. Aerobics gymnastics is a thrilling discipline to coach. Level one gymnastics requirements include gymnastics skills that are usually taught as part of a recreational gymnastics program. Have you been increasing your gymnastics skills and don’t know which level you are at? Tumbling L1 (Co-Ed) – 1 hour Ages 7-14 Tumbling one is an introductory class that focuses on motor skills, strength, flexibility, and basic fundamentals of tumbling. Take up this very fun quiz and find out in less than five minutes. Reply; Adriyana May 14, 2018, 9:13 pm. Cast 3. Hence, the progressions lead to a more complicated set of skills as level increases. You've been doing gymnastics for a couple months now and you still aren't the best, but your sure you'll be able to do that cool thing the girl over there is doing soon! Floor. And I am not aloud a gymnastics bar for home. You must know how to perform an arm circle, punch the springboard and straight jump on a mat for Level 1 vault. Consisting of a series of single and double leg swings in the form of scissors, circles, and flares is the male apparatus: pommel horse.

Level 2. Have fun!

The skills listed are current as of September 2011. The bar can be used for many things and with the beginners level, it can be used for a pullover, back hip circle, sole circle dismount and cast. You just started, but could get better if you try hard enough!

Your role is to help support and develop these skills for participants to enjoy.

The bar can be used for many things and with the beginners level, it can be used for a pullover, back hip circle, sole circle dismount and cast.

Your role is to help support and develop these skills for participants to enjoy. Participants perform dynamic routines made up of jumps and leaps as well as strength and balance elements. Level 1. Level 1. OR OR. This website is powered by SportsEngine's Sports Relationship Management (SRM) software, but is owned by and subject to the Region 1 Women's Program USA Gymnastics privacy policy. Reply; Kadance jones May 29, … Especially relevant, a vital part of all gymnastics training includes a strong fundamental base. Im in gymnastics level 3 but im also self taught. Dismount: Underswing (substitutes: cast, straddle-on or cast, sole circle) Pg. This class is perfect for beginning to intermediate level gymnasts who want to get into the sport as pre-teens and is taught by coaches who … Bars OR OR OR Level 1 Level 2.

Beam Side view Level 1 Level 2. All new students must start with the level 1 class unless otherwise approved by the Program Director. Level 2. Level 1 to Level 3. If indeed you want to get involved in gymnastics, part of the equipment you should get is the gymnastic bar.
Level 3.

Class Name Instructors Days Time Age Gender Tuition Registration; Boys Level 1 Mon 4:30: Elyas S. mon : 4:30 pm-5:25 pm: 6 yrs - …