Mark Laita: Wiki, Family, Age. She is no prostitute but a survivor of child sex trafficking. 11k Followers, 51 Following, 378 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mark Laita (@mark_laita) Her story is on Soft White Underbelly by Mark Laita. Website & Portfolio for Internationally award-winning photographer Mark Laita 1On1 w/ Mark Laita, The Man Behind The Controversial Interview With Kelly & Others On Skid Row! Asked about the Kelly interview - Duration: … Her GoFundMe … A one month update on Kelly, the young woman I first photographed on Christmas Eve who I created a GoFundMe campaign for. Published on Feb 3, 2020 Kelly recently sat down with Mark Laita from Soft white under belly to tell her story was it all lies to scam people out of thousands or the truth all along. Kelly's interview was with a photographer from Los Angeles, 60-year-old Mark Laita filming for his passion project YouTube Channel, Soft white belly, In the last three years. He found his love for photography there at the age of fifteen. I love his interviews and this one really touched me. Details on his parents are unclear as he never mentioned it. As per his Instagram posts, fans could conclude that he was very close to both of his parents. Mark Laita was born and raised in the Midwest Cities of Detroit Chicago in 1960.