I still have not gotten the 1,000 ROBUX. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have tried repairing it, reinstalling it, resetting it, using the troubleshooter, etc., but nothing seems to work. i use windows 10 and i downloaded roblox from the microsoft store and it wont open it closes the minute it opens so i tried to open their website and it will also not open This thread is locked. Some sites that may be affected are Yahoo games, Facebook games, Pogo games and MSN games. b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’. Mimi Money Machine 159,894 views ROBLOX. Any help is appreciated, thank you. So I shot up support a message and haven't gotten a reply in 10 hours. c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. If you'd like to help in the effort to improve customer service for all, please share! Troubleshoot online game by updating your add-ons in Internet Explorer. For additional support, consult the Help Center.

ROBLOX controls not working. 1 of 2 Go to page. Go.

How to get a hacked Roblox account back WITHOUT email or password! Last night, I had an issue with getting 1,000 ROBUX and lost money from a credit card.

Status Not open for further replies. D. Deculdin New Member. Feb 14, 2018 2 0 1 Roblox HighspeedRailway Feb 14, 2018 #1 Recently, ive noticed that my Keyboard doesnt work on ROBLOX. The problem is i’ve been trying to use up my iTunes credit to buy premium, and since roblox converted to use apple subscriptions every month my premium does not renew despite the fact I still get a receipt and im still charged, as a result of this I have to contact customer service every month to be given the membership manually which can take up to a. fortnight to sort out.

Help. GetHuman does not work directly with ROBLOX's customer support operations. You can use your balance to buy content on Google Play. Fix problems with Google Play gift cards and promo codes. (READ DESC) - Duration: 5:08. Google Play gift cards can be redeemed for credit in the form of Google Play balance. a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website. 1; 2; Next. How long does it usually take for ROBLOX Support to reply to your e-mail? Thread starter Deculdin; Start date Feb 14, 2018; Forums. Each time I try to launch the Windows Store App version of ROBLOX, it crashes within 1-3 seconds. GetHuman works with customers everywhere to compile the best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving common customer problems effectively. It says to confirm on your email but i forgot the email i assosiated the account with and roblox service is a pain in the ass cause it does not work View entire discussion ( 2 comments) More posts from the roblox community Next Last. Check whether Roblox.com server is down right now or having outage problems for everyone or just for you.