Share Tweet Email. Shantae and the Seven Sirens is available now on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Apple Arcade. 0. A PC review code for Shantae and the Seven Sirens was provided to TheGamer for this review. In her fifth outing, the Half-Genie hero gains new Fusion Magic abilities to explore a vast sunken city, makes new Half-Genie friends, and battles the Seven Sirens in her biggest, most thrilling quest yet! More information can be found on the official website . Shantae and the Seven Sirens is available on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS (Apple Arcade), and Steam. Platforms: XB1 (reviewed), PS4, Switch, PC, Mobile Price I’d Pay: $29.99. Whether its portions of the map locked behind abilities or secret areas, there’s a ton to discover here. Shantae and the Seven Sirens is the latest game in the Shantae series, a franchise which originates back to 2002 on the Game Boy Color. Shantae and the Seven Sirens, regrettably falls into the same trap but does try its hardest. For more of my reviews, check out my take on the return of a classic beat-em-up series, Streets of Rage 4 or my thoughts about the film My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising . 8 years later and the Shantae series slowly emerged from the woodwork with Shantae: Risky’s Revenge. Shantae is back in an all-new tropical adventure! The Shantae games have always been rooted in their Metroid-style game play. Overall, Shantae and the Seven Sirens is a fun and graphically stunning game with tons of replayability that greatly extends its seven-hour playtime. NEXT: Limited Run Is Offering Up A Beautiful Edition Of Shantae and the Seven Sirens. Shantae and the Seven Sirens really gets the most out of the environments as players will find themselves running through the halls multiple times as they gain new abilities.The map is not small by any means, but the developer still adds as much as they can to each section. Just by the way Seven Sirens begins, it is clear that the boys at WayForward were sparing no expense. With Seven Sirens the series returns to a more open map with color-coded areas as opposed to Half-Genie Hero’s more level-based design.