Seating view photos from seats at Nationwide Arena, section 210, row L, home of Columbus Blue Jackets, Columbus Destroyers. Source: usher for Lower Bowl at Sections 112-113 since 2003.

10. stoel.

Viewing is great. A. rij. thanks for the clarification.

American football photos at Nationwide Arena.

Chesapeake Arena Oklahoma City Seating Chart Narta Seating charts nationwide arena nationwide arena interactive seating chart narta nationwide arena seating chart rows seat numbers and club nationwide arena seating chart view narta innovations2019 org Advertentie; anoniem. Club level seating is right on top of the Lower Bowl. View Nationwide Arena security policies, parking, directions, guest service initiatives, concession information and more!

A. rij. vak. the latter. View Nationwide Arena seating charts for live games! 10. stoel. C7.

This seating map features a complete layout of Nationwide Arena seats and the locations of different ticket tiers. vak. See the view from your seat at Nationwide Arena.

Nationwide Arena.
View from seats around Nationwide Arena. hoping to hit up a blues game if it rolls into town and i dont want to be uncomfortable the whole game. 4 years ago. Nationwide Arena.

Any other specific questions I can answer for you, just private message me. We could extend our legs on the 1/2 wall in front of us also. Excellent view and club seats are larger than others.

Get acquainted with Nationwide Arena by using our seating chart below. Queen with Adam Lambert tour: Rhapsody Tour C7.

Visit the post for more. You also have special bars and restaurant/food concessions up there. anoniem. Nationwide Arena Seating View with Interactive Seating Chart: ... lawn seats, balcony seats, pit seats, mezzanine and orchestra seating, box seats, club seats, standing room (SRO), general admission (GA), lower level, upper level, loge, 360 seat view, 50 yard line, endzone, reserved seating, courtside seating, VIP seats, meet & greet packages and more for all events worldwide.

We had seats 10 and 11 and although there is no aisle, these are great being against the wall.

If you're planning to visit Nationwide Arena in Columbus, you’ll want to make sure you have great seats.