So tell me something new Lie that I can buy into Just don't tell me the truth Just this one time dance all around The point you're trying to get across Take my word, I don't need to be reminded When it comes to you, I've already lost Was that gonna prove?

Tell me something else tell me that you've changed Tell me something else don't repeat again Tell me something new say another tune Show me something else another side of you Did you never think that I might go Did you never think that I might not take it anymore Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Tell Me Something, Happy News by Hi-Standard. We both know that I'm your fool So tell me something new Lie that I can buy into Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know Something I don't know, something I don't know Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know Something I don't know, something I don't know How many inches in a mile What it takes to make you smile Getcha not to treat me like a child, baby Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know Please check back for more Hi-Standard lyrics. Tell Me Something New Songtext von Zo! If there's something I have said or done, Tell me what and I'll apologise. If you don't I really can't go on, Holding back these tears in my eyes. Laleh - Tell Me lyrics.

Tell me why you cried, And why you lied to me.

Tell me why you cried, And why you lied to me. View all Laleh Lyrics. Tell me why you cried, And why you lied to me. mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Tell me why you cried, And why you lied to me.

Tell Me Something Good This song is by Robbie Nevil and appears on the album Day 1 (1991).