Your number one source for news, latest videos and screenshots from the upcoming RPG developed by CD PROJEKT RED! Minimum: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.7 GHz, 6 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870 or better, 40 GB … The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and … The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Polish: Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon) is the third and final installment in the series of games developed by CD Projekt RED featuring the witcher Geralt of Rivia. Now you can enjoy this huge, over 100-hour long, open-world adventure along with both its story-driven expansions worth an extra 50 hours of gameplay. The Wild Hunt, they call it.Winds and gales, storms and blizzards arise when it is sighted, and all grows cold, though the sun shone bright moments before. The offical website of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

The Wild Hunt is a book in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.. Journal Entry From farmers and herdsmen, milkmaids to midwives - all the common folk of the Continent whisper, sharing tales of a wraithly procession pounding across the sky. Recommended: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz/AMD FX-8350 4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 770/4 GB Radeon R9 290 or better, 40 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/8.1 64-bit. Winner of over 250 Game of the Year awards, the Witcher III: wild hunt is a story-driven, open world adventure set in a dark fantasy universe. At your disposal is every tool of the trade: razor-sharp swords, lethal mixture, stealthy crossbows, and powerful combat magic. Upon its release, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt became an instant classic, claiming over 250 Game of the Year awards. The game was originally scheduled for launch in late 2014, but pushed back to February 24, 2015, finally releasing on May 19, 2015.

You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary Monster Slayer. "When we decided that the King of the Wild Hunt would appear in the game, we knew he had a serious part to play. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC version System Requirements.

The Wild Hunt features in The Witcher series of fantasy novels by Andrzej Sapkowski and CD Projekt Red's 2015 role-playing video game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, based on the books, after being referenced heavily during the events and flashbacks of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. The King of the Wild Hunt is an unusual opponent, if only because he is from another world — a fact well known to Sapkowski's fans. After binging 'The Witcher' on Netflix, I turned back to 2015's 'The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt' to get my Geralt fix. This edition includes all additional content - new weapons, armor, companion outfits, new game mode and side quests. The Wild Hunt, like a comet, is considered an ill omen, a harbinger of disaster and war.

Playing it on Nintendo's Switch, I was …