The Magic: The Gathering Online Championship Series, also known as MOCS, is a monthly series of events, broken into twelve seasons, in which players can earn promo cards.Top players can also earn an invitation to the annual in-person Magic Online Championship event, as well as a Pro Tour event. Tweets by MagicOnline. To ping the server again simply refresh the page or click on the "Ping" button. If Magic Online is currently live, it will display a green light. Challenge real Magic players whenever you want, day or night, in the biggest Magic game room around. ... WHAT IS MAGIC ONLINE? Collect cards, build decks, and duel other Magic players right from your computer. All you need is Windows and an internet connection. SERVER STATUS. instead of this screen from a youtube tutorial.. You can click here and check the server status light near the top of the page or find announcements on critical issues. Forgot your Magic Online Password?

Report a Bug Connection Troubleshooting and FAQ Online Live Chat Support for Magic Online and Product Replacement Request a Reimbursement Follow Us @MagicOnline. Server statuses are live and confirmed each time this page is loaded, we do not cache data to avoid out of date information. Couldn’t find what you need? The easiest way of checking Magic The Gathering Online server status and ping.

Upgrade to a full account for only $9.99 to get access all of Magic Online’s features, including trade, chat, and the full store. The first thing to check is whether or not Magic Online is currently down. e: answered (There are no longer "active trade binders" - you pick your binder when you trade) I want to change my active trade binder but when I click properties, all I can change is the skin. Submit a request. Note that Magic Online is available for Windows PC only. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. This site checks Magic The Gathering Online's server status from your current location. Collect or trade for cards to play in a multitude of formats, from Standard to Vintage to everything in-between, all on your schedule! Magic: The Gathering Arena Status Page x Get webhook notifications whenever MTG Arena creates an incident, updates an incident, resolves an incident or changes a component status. Download. Want even more Magic?