The Switch is better that way.

Important.

GameXplain Recommended for you.

Yup, your phone, much like anyone else with friends.

Can't send message to friend?
May 12, 2015 @ 6:02pm Are you using a Steam browser? If this is how the app works with all the games, I'm total for it. Clicking it in Web browser won't work. How … You don't.

(New Stylus Setting & More!)

Maybe you and I are doing something wrong Also my Zelda wont update it sits at 0% idk why 6:32. I cant even figure out how to see a friends list let alone send a message.

You must link your user account to a Nintendo Account prior to sending or receiving friend requests. - Duration: 6:32. Either you must accept a friend request you have received or the other user must accept a friend request sent by you.

There are two ways to become friends. gwait. When you play Splatoon 2, and you invite a friend, you actually get an invite via push notification on your phone/mobile device, and your switch does not have to be on to get it. It seems like they released it with the BARE minimum of software. PS4 and XB1 let you receive hate messages from total random people. How come sometimes when I click on my friends profile, click "Send Message" nothing happens at all?

I can't get the chat window to pop up. How do I chat with my friends??? Nintendo did the right choice. Good. Nintendo Switch Version 9.0 Update TOUR! Using a controller to type out a message is archaic and cumbersome. So how the hell do I message someone and ask them if they want to play a certain game.

Friend Invites! Also, if you look back on some of the other online functions they once had, I can understand why they would be hesitant to allow free messaging to friends.

In this article, you'll learn how to add friends on Nintendo Switch.

So I think after 4 tries they just didnt wanna deal with it, regardless what their fans want

< > Showing 1-15 of 28 comments .

That's what the app will be for. Since that won't be an acceptable solution though, no there isn't but I'm sure it'll be a part of the online update later this year. Flipnote Hatena, Swapnote, Miiverse, and Miitomo all got sacked because people were doing some inappropriate things with it.

Communication is overrated.