Contents. In order to complete these Treasure Hunts, you need to gather hints and clues from reading various letters and notes. Am I missing something from it or is this a bug? Hidden treasure. When i go there, i get the radius indicating that the tresure is near, but i can't find anything. Hidden treasure Deal with some drowners and mucknixers (lvl 15-16) and then find a corpse. Possible glitched Hidden Treasure in Ard Skellige I got the quest "Final Preparations" so I decided to backtrack everything I left behind (Points of Interest in the map) and do every sidequest before going ahead. Kill it then loot the body for the message and a key. I can't obtain the hidden treasure near the city of Sund. The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt is the final installment of CD Projekt Red's The Witcher series. ... Next Skellige Islands Spikeroog Map of enemies Prev Skellige Islands Kaer Muire Treasure hunt.

Hidden treasure. The hidden treasure I'm talking about is west of the Mill signpost, the Temerian Valubles one. Bug The quest may complete immediately after reading the letter, without directing you to loot the chest in the cavern.

Ruins, Hidden Treasure, You Know... is a treasure hunt quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. In my case, I have looted the body and the quest "Hidden in the Depths" appeared in my quest log. 2.1 3 locations; 2.2 Maps; 3 Pontar (Velen and Novigrad) 3.1 29 locations; 3.2 Maps; 4 Skellige; 5 Toussaint; There are a number of sites for hidden treasures scattered about the various regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
There are three sets of secret treasures beneath the river that runs North of White Orchard.

These sites usually start treasure hunt quests, and are … For The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Hidden treasure SE of Elverum Lighthouse in Skellige". There are 10 of them in Velen, the largest area in the game. Jump to: navigation, search.

A hidden treasure icon that I've looted doesn't turn grey. Treasure hunt in Undvik The Witcher 3 Guide. I explored every inch of that little island, and even the proximity sea, but the only thing i found is a chest that i can't open in any way. Start from the wooden bridge and head south, where you'll find the first chest by a large rock.

Find the treasure hidden in the underwater cave using your Witcher Senses. 1 Map description; 2 White Orchard. The Witcher 3 is a huge game, so naturally there are a lot of easily missable quests. Key points of Witcher 3 M15 - Spikeroog - Atlas.

0. For The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Hidden treasure SE of Elverum Lighthouse in Skellige". Do note that the quest only counts if you don’t open up the chest before reading the Spy’s Notes.Dirty FundsRequired Item: Scrawled NotesNearest Signpost: MillScrawled Notes found in one of the bandit’s outpost lead to another bandit hideout in the same area (north-east side from the Mill).