Uncover why RCN is the best company for you. RCN could be the worst internet and cable service in the City of Chicago. To said it nicely, their customer service is horrible. He was able to deliver a great package that was $40 a month less than others. 2. Rcn was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on 02/05/2008 and since then this brand received 72 reviews. Again, RCN did not respond, thereby prompting me to call the RCN Executive Resolution Team on … RCN Customer Service Ranking & Reputation Unfortunately, RCN seems to suffer from the generally poor customer reviews that seem to plague the majority of cable/internet companies. Technician never showed up. To celebrate all the hard work they do behind the scenes, our Customer service agents participated in a week’s worth of activities.

Two bad phone experiences. You can also contact RCN online here: Online chat; Social media Contact Rcn Customer Service . RCN Ratings As of 2020, 3,585 visitors we've been able to IP-verify as current RCN customers have rated the company's performance. WTF #RCN, just own the outage, fix it and actually try providing customer service for once so we can get the access we pay a premium for. RCN provides reliable high speed internet, TV and phone service plans in Chicago, Illinois.RCN’s affordable home internet services delivered through our proprietary fiber- rich network is perfect for WiFi, streaming, watching TV online, and home networking.As a TV provider, RCN offers the best in TV equipment – powered by TiVo, streaming apps, and On Demand movies.

Customer service rep was funny, efficient and knowledgeable. Called RCN and immediately was told that since I had been RCN customer, they wanted to do what they could to get my business back. Rcn Overview. Contact Rcn Customer Service .

Mailing Address: Add mailing address . I called RCN yesterday because I had recently moved and for some dumb reason they close your old account and make you register at your new location.

TL;DR: RCN makes the customer pay for the mistakes of its ridiculously incompetent, misinformed customer service reps. Shady Business and Crappy Customer Service.

The customer service representative I spoke to was unaware of my complaint and notice of fire hazards..
Technician who was to meet me 1 hour ago is not here. RCN is one of the leading cable, internet and telecom providers in metro areas of cities like New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago and Washington, DC.

RCN currently provides service to Boston, Chicago, DC Metro, Lehigh Valley, New York, and Philadelphia. 2020-06-05 17:12:12 @GoRepINT @MarksLoop2 @RCNconnects @RCNBusiness is failing too. We've got nothing to display here RCN Live Support Live Support RCN Customer Service knows your password I'm not sure where to post about this, or how best to affect change. Website: www.rcn.com . There are several reasons why you should not elect to purchase RCN service, they include RCN's high pricing, their terrible customer service and their general non-responsiveness. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. But many customers are unhappy with their prices, quality and service. Bill A Swales (@Bill_Swales_Sr) reported one month ago from Chicago, Illinois @RCNConnects Service & customer experience is key to repeat business. Find out what works well at RCN from the people who know best. They were ranked #1 in Highspeedinternet.com’s customer satisfaction survey in the technical support and customer service category. Explore Internet offers.

Customer Service Appreciation Week 2018. Let's start with customer service.
Try ‘em out at 1-800-RING-RCN. Our Customer Care gents are some of the most important people in the entire company – their dedication, knowledge, and enthusiasm make it possible for RCN to be successful.

Phone: (800) 746-4726 . As a NEW customer today with RCN, the service has been terrible. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance.

But RCN may be a rare exception to the rule. Because of RCN’s focus on rolling out fiber networks, it makes sense that their efforts are concentrated in major city areas where they can get the highest amount of customers hooked up to their new networks. If you’re confident you’ll have RCN service for quite some time, however, it may be worth the initial cost upfront for the long-term savings. RCN provides high speed internet service, home wifi, digital cable TV, and home phone. Therefore, I faxed the original certified letter on February 2, 2009, as per fax confirmation attached. Switching is Easy.