Welcome to my Facebook page - here you will find links to my blog, international events and tour dates and how to live in the no pants lane.

Programmes. In 2015 Shona created a pre-flight yoga routine for London Gatwick Airport - still shown on screens across Gatwick's South Terminal. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Shona Vertue discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and business partners. Shop Now. LONDON EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT - 11am, Saturday 1st February - @mortimerhouse ⁣ ⁣ The Science of Results - Fundamental training variables and nutritional protocols that will … SECURE YOUR TICKET (£20) TO 1 OF THE 2 WORKSHOP OPTIONS BELOW WORKSHOP 1: 9:30 – 11:30am WORKSHOP 2: 13:00 – 15:00pm Each attendee with receive an exclusive Sweaty Betty Goodie Bag, which includes access to Sweaty Betty Live tickets. Please note: Mats will be provided though … Shona Vertue Menu PROGRAMMES; Clothing; About; Contact; SUPPORT & FAQ; Members; Programmes Clothing. Vertue Method for Life. THE VERTUE METHOD MOBILITY PROGRAMME. There is no age limit to fitness! In fact, a regular practice becomes more important than ever.. Shop Now.

4,229 Likes, 62 Comments - Shona Vertue (@shona_vertue) on Instagram: “MY LAST LIVE EVENT/WORKSHOP IN LONDON | Tonight I will be dropping the link and event details of my…” THE VERTUE … 4,466 Likes, 55 Comments - Shona Vertue (@shona_vertue) on Instagram: “@orasay.london does takeaway - and if I was in London right now, I would be most definitely…” Shona Vertue. SHONA VERTUE. With a vast wealth of yoga teaching experience, and a dedicated background in elite gymnastics, personal trainer Shona Vertue has carved out quite the career for herself within the world of fitness, having perfected and honed her well-crafted teaching methods over the past decade. 2. https://www.facebook.com/thelondonphysio/videos/575672299762412 Achieve the goals you want in the gym, move more easily and "future proof" your body.

View Shona Vertue’s professional profile on LinkedIn. Please note: Mats will be provided though you … SECURE YOUR TICKET (£20) TO 1 OF THE 2 WORKSHOP OPTIONS BELOW WORKSHOP 1: 9:30 – 11:30am WORKSHOP 2: 13:00 – 15:00pm Each attendee with receive an exclusive Sweaty Betty Goodie Bag, which includes access to Sweaty Betty Live tickets. Shona is what could easily be dubbed as an inbetweener; somewhere in between weights, resistance, cardio and yoga she has found the ideal method of training to encourage her 430k+ Instagram followers to create their own fitness journey. The Vertue Method is now practised in over 65 countries around the world by thousands of people and encourages clients (who include David Beckham) and fans alike to acquire new skills whilst training; to play and have fun rather than focus on aesthetic goals and punishing routines.

Shona Q&A (20-30 minutes) A chance to chat with Shona and learn more about The Vertue Method. Shona Q&A (20-30 minutes) A chance to chat with Shona and learn more about The Vertue Method. Shona Vertue is an Australian bad ass with a good ass; a personal trainer and yoga teacher with over 290k followers on Instagram and the third most popular yoga channel in the UK on YouTube.

49 en parlent. 8,574 Likes, 132 Comments - Shona Vertue (@shona_vertue) on Instagram: “LAST LIVE WORKSHOP / EVENT IN LONDON | 26th October⁣ ⁣ Held in the beautiful spacious loft of…” Shona fuses her expertise together in her teaching of The Vertue Method - combining yoga, weighted resistance training and meditation.